1. Manage stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring; document recording and data entry into system.
2. Planning, Organizing and Controlling of Warehouse’ over-all operations.
3. Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives and set targets.
4. Make plans to develop staffs of warehouse by internal/on-job training.
5. Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
6. Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
7. Issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report, To direct Manager
8. Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
9. Writing and balancing daily bank deposits.
10. Audit of daily labor and billing reports.
11. Improvement & development of warehouse.
12. Running shift with safety and efficiency as priorities.
Communication, Leadership - Problem solving .
Olympic Group (OG) is the market leader and pioneer in the white goods industry in the Egyptian market and the region, with strong vertically and horizontally integrated operations. While the company traces its roots back to the 20s of the last century, OG was established in 1995 as a holding company that overlooks a number of closely related subsidiaries engaged in the manufacturing and trading of household appliances, consumer electronics and related industries.
Forward your Latest Resume with Picture @ email@example.com