• Build and maintain an inventory for all peripheral devices, spares and consumables and ensure operational stock levels are maintained.
• Track and maintain copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance agreements, and vendor contracts.
• Enter all software and hardware serial numbers or identification tags into database/repository/asset management software and ensure information is up-to-date, accurate, and auditable.
• Compare licenses, warranties, maintenance agreements, and vendor contracts against audits to ensure company’s legal compliance and asset upkeep, upgrades, repair, and replacement.
• Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of sale, and warranties of goods and products with key suppliers and vendors.
• Establish policies and procedures for tracking the sign-in and sign-out of mobile assets, such as laptops, PDAs, and other devices.
• Perform inventories and usage monitoring of all IT assets and record all findings, changes, physical location, and incidences of support.
• Develop external relationships to implement plans for auctioning, recycling or otherwise selling obsolete assets.
• Identify and deliver required audio-visual service levels according to company policies and user requirements.
• Set up, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot teleconferencing equipment, multimedia devices, televisions, monitors, projectors, recording equipment, speaker sets, digital cameras/camcorders, and other presentation equipment.
• Assist other IT staff members with the preparation of documents, presentations, budgets and reports
• Provide cover for 1st level IT helpdesk staff in the event of absence, vacation or other staff shortage.
• Monitor and manage vacation and staff absence for IT department
• SQL 2005/2008 Administration experience – minimum 2 years
• Microsoft Exchange 2007 administration experience – minimum 2 years
• Recent Blackberry BES management/support experience
• Recent Microsoft ISA administration/support experience
• Experience in the management of enterprise backup solution (no specific vendor)
• Any banking application support experience
• Microsoft Windows 2008 Administration experience – minimum 2 years
• Desktop Operating system support
• Microsoft desktop application support
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting hardware and software
• Good Knowledge of desktop applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat essential.
• Understanding of Microsoft Visio, Project and PowerPoint preferred.
• Ability to make sound and logical judgments.
• Experience in interpreting the applicability of local laws and regulations to company operations.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating needs assessments and budgets.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Arabic and advantage
SALARY VERY COMPETITIVE
About the Company
Finaxe specialises across several sectors of the global financial markets including Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Energy and Commodities, Equities, Ecommerce, Prime Brokerage, Algorithmic Trading, Investment Banking and Wealth Management. We also have a strong focus on IT across the bank.
We offer a comprehensive research driven Executive Search service with offices in London, Paris, New York and Dubai.
In addition we offer a full range of services to support the attraction, recruitment, development and retention of interns, graduates and postgraduates, including MBAs.