Urgent req for Help-Desk Coordinator.
(a) Job Title : HelpDesk Coordinator
(b) Job Code : MJI_HDC
(c) Location : Al-Khobar, KSA
(d) Division : IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
(e) Department : Operation & Maintenance
(f) Function : In charge of the helpdesk
(g) Nationality : Arabs(Pref) or Bilingual.
Need / Purpose of the Job:
To respond to customers’ trouble calls, coordinate, Prioritize, log and direct the activities of the employees who are involved in the maintenance of customers’ IT facilities in a professional manner.
Duties (basic elements of the job):
(Whether - daily, weekly, monthly, annually, randomly)
1. Receives calls from existing customers to help assist them in resolving their problems and dispatch the right technical person to the customers’ location and coordinate his activity.
2. Logs the trouble call with the date and time and trouble ticket number and makes sure that the technical person has been dispatched and resolved the customer’s problem.
3. Assist in maintaining all necessary technical records as required by the helpdesk or department.
4. Interprets and practice policies established by the Department.
5. Ensures that all trouble calls are closed within the time frame given to the customer based on the service level signed.
6. Maintains technical knowledge sufficient to respond to customer calls in a professional and efficient manner.
7. Prioritize calls.
8. Provide daily, weekly, quarterly and Annual statistical reports about support & service activities provided to customers.
As per the instructions of the senior engineer in charge
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
(a) Primary: (policy making, sanctioning, mobilizing, determining, maximizing, accounting, following, acquiring, averting, executing, improving, value adding, acquiring, resolving, reviewing, abiding, coordinating, supporting, etc.)
1. Follow the standards for integrity, ethics, and job performance.
2. Monitoring the activities of the technical dispatch and making sure it is closed as per the customers’ expectations and agreements.
3. Escalating trouble calls that are not closed within the time frame that the customers’ expects as per the helpdesk and escalation procedures of the department.
4. Maintain good relationships with customers & keep open communication channels with them.
(b) Secondary: (checking, controlling, evaluating, directing, guiding, participating, monitoring, anticipating, utilizing, assisting, advising, helping, meeting, interpreting, feed backing, organizing, delegating, motivating, training etc.)
As per the instructions of Head of division or the IT infrastructure manager.
(operational, administrative, financial, special, etc.)
As given by the head of division or the IT infrastructure manager
(a) Sanctioning / Approving:
Issuance of Trouble Tickets or maintenance requests
Any action which is considered helpful or essential to the success of the different departments and/or the whole organization
All duties and responsibilities set forth above
For more info on job openings please email@example.com.
Please help me with below info next consideration process asap:
Current Designation/Role: :
Total years of Exp:
Availability to join:
Mohammed Junaid Imran
Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and protected by law. It is intended for and should be used by the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent or employee who is able to deliver it to such individual or entity, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender identified above and immediately delete this transmission. Thank you for your assistance.
J O B S K E Y "UNLOCKING CAREER EXCELLENCE"