Jobs Links Around The World & Jobs Posting - Jobs Assistance / Career Guidance - Managing your Finance - Technology Updates - Life Style - Fun & Humour - News Around You
Video News For YOU
Friday, May 28, 2010
QA/QC Inspector – Electrical - UAE
We are looking for an experienced to work for a one of the world's premier engineering solutions providers and project specialists.
This will be a senior role in the department of Quality & Safety (QSD), the QSD is responsible for monitoring the quality control and quality assurance of all roads, buildings and drainage projects.
Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 7-15 years experience in Electrical QA/QC of large MEP Projects in GCC in Coordination, Monitoring and Inspection
Degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical or Electrical) from an accredited University or equivalent.
- Professional qualification related to quality management or membership with a reputed organisation related to quality or equivalent.
- Minimum fifteen (7) years of relevant and extensive experience in QA/QC control ideally on major highway, roads, buildings, drainage and infrastructure projects.
- The last five (5) years in a similar capacity as quality expert or quality consultant in a reputed firm or in a government organisation.
- Knowledge of IS0 9001, International standards, Gulf Standards, Qatar Standards and other relevant industry codes and standards
- Possess the ability to read and enforce working drawings and related specifications.
- Must be capable of reviewing and implementing QA/QC policies and procedures.
- Applicants should be experienced in performing Quality Surveillance, Audit activities, evaluation and training
related to quality, polished with a mature presentation and possess mediation, negotiation and team building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good computer skills in Microsoft Office programs are essential.
This is a great opportunity to work on someone the most prestigious projects in the UAE