2. With minimum 5 years of general experience preferably within Quality Assurance environment.
3. Has in-depth understanding of ISO 9001:2008 standard and procedures and makes appropriate decisions based on this knowledge.
4. Exposure to marine standards is desirable.
5. Knowledge and experience in security control reporting is preferred.
6. Software expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word is essential. Knowledge in other MS Office package is an advantage.
7. Ability to deal with people tactfully and effectively.
|Profile||1. Abide by the international and company’s HSE standards. |
2. Work in professional manner and show respect to company stakeholders at all times.
3. Support the achievement of quality and delivery of excellent performance in the company.
4. Be creative in continuous improvement and fast resolutions of challenges.
5. Must be available for support on weekends/holidays as the need arises.
6. Working longer than regular office hours in providing urgent support.
7. Observe teamwork.
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Education||Basic - Bachelor of Science|
Elizabeth (email: email@example.com)