We have urgent requirements for the following experienced Quantity Surveyors:
1x Quantity Surveyor for Hamad medical City Hospital fit out project, Qatar
1x Quantity Surveyor for Hart 1 Cultural centre Building project, Qatar
We have urgent requirements for 2 ARICS or FRICS accredited Quantity Surveyors with major construction project experience managing teams of QS's. Candidates must have experience of time and cost claims notices/ time analysis and EOT in accordance with FIDIC.
Essential Skills & Experience:
1. Experience of Compiling and issue all contractual correspondence in respect of delay, disruption and settlement of contractual issues and commercial disputes.
2. Cost Management ( VO) experience
3. Have negotiation experience for settlement of final account and contract close-out
4. Experience of negotiation of settlement of subcontractors variations, claims and final accounts
7. Preparation and review of subcontract documents
8. Site meetings and interface meetings with Client, Consortium partners and other contractors
Both candidates are required immediately:
1. Should have degree or equivalent educational qualifications in Architecture/ Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying
2. At least 10 years Construction Project experience ( ideally Hospitals, major commercial buildings)
3. Proficient and experienced Contractual Specialists with Contract negotiations and contractual correspondence
4. Good understanding of Contract Law and FIDIC and other international and M.E. Contracts
5. Good understanding of Architectural Drawings, Construction scheduling and Planning documents and software
6. Middle East experience (especially Qatar & Dubai) preferred.
7. Claims & Time negotiation experience an advantage
8. ARIC or FRICS accreditation essential
Terms and Conditions:
# 12 month Single status Employment Agreement renewable subject to agreement by both parties
# Salary by negotation( please state last salary and required salary)
# Working hours 10 hours day / 6 day week
# Accommodation, food, transport by Company
# Holidays 2 weeks after every 4 months with air fare to UK or equivalent
# Personal & medical health insurance by Employee
# All visa arrangements by Company
Applicants must be EU citizens; copy of passport required with all applications.
To apply contact Sinead on 01524 865534