Job Description Contract Hire
JOB PURPOSE & SCOPE
• Studies and analyses the end user’s requirements with the ability to identify critical success factors and highlight areas of improvement for existing processes.
• Acts as a communication channel between business users and IT Teams to ensure that the business processes are clearly defined and agreed before deciding solutions implementation.
• Conducts business analysis and feasibility studies to identify IT requirements.
• Defines business requirements with business users, designs functional requirements, works with business users on testing/UAE, and coordinates the release/deployment of the implemented solution.
• Leads small HR-IT projects and works closely with HRMS IT technical team to ensure proper solutions implementation.
• Prepares Project plan including risk and resources analysis impact on other projects, priorities of required tasks, project network and assignments time schedule and budget.
• Prepares required data in coordination with IT concerned teams for system testing, conducting necessary tests under multi-user condition, verifies results, prepares recommend corrective actions if needed.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent degree with preferably a Master Degree in Project Management or Quality Management or Process Management.
• Knowledge of the business processes used by Human Resources and Oracle HRMS 11i modules.
• Exceptional communication skills, high level analytical skills, documentation and project management skills.
• Knowledge in SQL & PL/SQL and understanding of Oracle HRMS Workflow in addition to knowledge in Workflow Builder.
• Ability to work with Oracle Discoverer 10g and have Knowledge of Oracle forms reports.
• Knowledge in creating validations for HRMS business rules.
• Solid understanding of integrating Oracle HRMS modules with other modules of Oracle E-Business Suite especially Oracle Financial.
• 4 to 6 years of practical hands-on experience in implementing, configuring and supporting Oracle Core HRMS, Self Service and related Oracle HR modules and at least 2 years of end to end implementations of Oracle HRMS modules.
Experience 4 - 25 years
Education Basic - Bachelor of Science ( Computers , Technology ) , Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Nationality Any Nationality
Abu Dhabi Address (Corporate Headquarter):
Petroman Petroleum Consultants L.L.C.
5th Floor, Al Salmien Golden Tower,
Electra Street, Abu Dhabi
P.O. Box 7993, Abu Dhabi - U.A.E.
Tell: 971 2 6722204
Fax: 971 2 6744013