For preventive maintenance & servicing of GenSets
• Minimum 5 years experience in GenSets Maintenance
• Able to work independently after a proper training period.
• Able to provide technical support to senior service engineer for diagnosis and trouble shooting.
• Familiar with modern repair techniques and practices.
• Speaks good English and can work with / tolerate different nationalities
• Have drivers License and ready to travel around for servicing.
If you think you satisfy these conditions please fax or Email your Cv to the following:
Fax No. : (01) 2441923
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org