Lecturer - Computer Architecture - Oman - TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE TRAINING INSTITUTE LLC
1. Ensuring students reach their full potential through the use of innovative teaching methods.
2. Researching on the related teaching material and evolving the required pedagogy
3. Supervision and counseling of students on theoretical and practical activities.
4. Timely and comprehensive preparation of examination question papers and quizzes; conducting examinations, carrying out assessment and reviewing results in compliance with the college rules and regulations and instructions.
5. Systematic record-keeping of students' results, activities and attendance.
6. Proactive and focused academic counseling and career advice to students.
7. Supervising on-the-job training of students, providing assistance to supervisors of the industrial sector in charge of the college students during their training and presenting reports on the students' progress to the concerned heads.
8. Presenting a report for every semester's activities and suggesting development to the concerned heads.
9. Carrying out any others tasks assigned by the concerned heads of center, department or section.
Profile 1. Minimum Master’s degree
2. At least 5 years teaching experience (after acquiring Masters Degree) in the specialization mentioned in the position of Lecture or Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor or Assistant Professor or Professor or Head of Department.
3. Age not to exceed 55 years
4. Experience in guiding students preparing projects.
5. Degrees should be obtained via full-time or part time studies and not by distant learning.
6 . Experience in conducting practical classes for these specializations is also essential.
7 . Industrial experience is an added advantage.
8 . Date and year of completion for all degrees should be clearly mentioned in the CV.
9. Experience dates (period) to be clearly mentioned in the CV.
**Certification in Computer Architecture will be an added advantage**
Experience 5 - 30 years
Education Basic - Bachelor of Science ( Computers , Electronics ) , Bachelor of Technology/Engineering ( Computers ) , PG - Master of Technology/Engineering ( Computers ) , Masters in Computer Application ( Computers )
Nationality Any Nationality
Name/Designation Swami - Recruitment Manager
Address P O BOX 337 PC 115 Madinat Sultan Qaboos
LandLine : 968--24693767
Fax : 968--24693765
Mob. : 968--
Interested candidates send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 968--24693765