Job Opportunity – NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (LAN) - QATAR
We are a Singapore Headquartered Recruitment Consulting Company. Our client in the QATAR is looking to hire a " NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (LAN)" for a permanent assignment. The following are the skills required for the position.
Responsible for the overall management of all networks at the company including installation, maintenance, security and access protocols etc. coordinating with concerned colleagues to ensure the provision of best in class network related services suited to the company’s needs.
1. Assist in IT Strategy Formulation
• Assist the IT Operations Manager compile inputs for the IT strategy formulation and budgeting exercise from the standpoint of setting up appropriate networks and related technical requirements for the company
2. LAN Management
• Set up the Local Area Network (LAN) infrastructure at the company, including routers, firewalls, desktop systems and file servers
• Ensure the successful operation of the LAN environment at the company.
• Take necessary action for the installation and restoration of services liaising with all concerned in the process.
• Monitor and support technical systems required to keep the LAN up and running
• Identify and rectify operational problems in coordination with the Technical Support
• Assist staff in obtaining remote access to the LAN and e-mail facilities including the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users' requirements
• Report on the capacity and performance of existing networks and makes recommendations for acquisition of new or replacement equipment/infrastructure with economic justifications; coordinates with Technical Support in this regard
• Connect all users to the available networks by providing User ID and password creation support
3. Compliance with IT Policies and Procedures
• Interact regularly with users to understand their requirements and takes necessary steps to assist them in addressing those requirements within the acceptable established IT policies & procedures
• Monitor compliance with security procedures as provided by the Security Policy and Procedures/Internal Control Manuals at the company.
4. Annual Maintenance Contracts
• Provide inputs to Annual Maintenance Contractors (AMCs) and their representatives on matters related to servicing of the company’s networks wherever required
• Assist in the provision of appropriate training and hand holding support to all concerned in relation to the company’s IT networks
Education & Experience
Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology with relevant additional certifications. Minimum of 5 years experience in IT, preferably in Project Management industry with at least 2 years at a similar level
Key Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge of latest IT networking technology and available options
• Understanding of Information Security Management
• Understanding of local and international laws governing Information Technology.
• Customer orientation
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Results orientation and execution skills
Client offers competitive Tax Free Expat Package.
Interested candidates are requested urgently to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +6590022574 for a confidential discussion.
We are the only people in this biz who say,
Global Director - "Human Capital"
WeBecome.Com (S) Pte Ltd
P.O.Box 744, Marine Parade