Requirement for Project Manager with Change Management experience in SAP project side projects for Saudi Arabia Location
Please let me know your interest or any referance for the below requirement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirement for Project Manager with Change Management experience in SAP project side projects
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 6 months contract to start with followed by another 1.5 years
Client is Gas & Energy sector
Role of a Change Management consultant
· Facilitate the completion of a full business readiness assessment, including the creation of a business readiness approach and business readiness scorecard and checklist.
· Hold regular meetings with groups of extended stakeholders and ensure issues/risks are escalated to the Keystone PMO and leadership team
· Refine and maintain the stakeholder list for the Keystone program
· Conduct surveys to gather feedback from stakeholders and gauge level of engagement by functional area
· Coordinate cross department reviews on business process documentation
· Develop a formal training plan for the Keystone program and get buy-in on that training plan from the PMO, leadership team and extended stakeholder community
· Collect and maintain the inventory of all required training content
· Work with members of the Green team / Keystone team SMEs to develop training materials
· Ensure needed amount of participation and level of engagement is met in order to ensure on-time delivery of training materials
· Coordinate with corporate L&D on MyLearn course development
· Refine and implement the communications plan
· Serve as a primary point of contact for the keystone team for all readiness/communications
· Maintain a list of required communications and track completion and delivery of each.
· Support project deployment activities and conduct a post-deployment review to ensure that users and other stakeholders are supported in achieving the project’s objectives and are adopting the change. Coordinate with IT readiness.