From: Mohammed Naveed <email@example.com>
Date: Sun, May 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Subject: [tanzeemhumhindustani] MS SQL Server Administrator for Dammam ,local available candidates required
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
· Has 5+ years of experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments.
· Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005 , 2008 and if 2012 it will be plus point )/Licensing Module awareness
· Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
· Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
· Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, Memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
· Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
· Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
· SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
· Documentation skills for processes and procedures ( creating KBs, runbooks, topology etc )
· SQL Database Operational support to tech users
· Knowledge of DR in terms of database replication from production to DR site, Libelle DBShadow will be preferred tool
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org