From: Yamini Nair <email@example.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Kids... God save me.
You turn your back for a second...see the funny snaps of the mischievous kids get up to when home alone
In the old days you'd simply take out a second mortgage to repair the damage and weep silently into your pillow at night.
But thanks to the internet, parents can now name and shame their little terrors.
From magic marker mischief to kitchen catastrophes, see the kids going crazy when home alone below.
1) Whoever has to clean this bathroom will be foaming at the mouth.
2) This laptop could do with a new screen saver.
3) What on earth have you covered that mattress in? Oh...
4) It's ruff luck but pets often get dragged into kiddy mayhem.
5) Shelve your dinner plans, folks. This lad's got it covered.
6) Nice message but we're not sure this kid's parents are up to scratch on child-minding.
7) What sister doesn't think her little brother is an animal?
8) It's ink-redible what some kids find funny.
9) This young lass looks well and truly plastered.
10) Coming soon to an episode of The Cube...
11) Trying to shave money on salon bills, son?
12) Yep, they really do taste better from off the floor.
13) Is the couch an egg-cellent place for a cookery lesson?
14) This lad must have ben rolling around with laughter ... till Mum got home.