Media Phone llc,Dubai.U A E.
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:08:56 -0700
Subject: [K-Tic] Multiple Job Vacancies - Kuwait
Job Title Brand Location Closing Date Fashion and Footwear - Generic Kuwait City (Kuwait) 28-Jun-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 10-May-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 30-Jun-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 08-May-2013 Dorothy Perkins Kuwait City (Kuwait) 08-Jun-2013 Boots Kuwait City (Kuwait) 07-May-2013 Jack Wills Kuwait City (Kuwait) 04-Jun-2013 Topshop Kuwait City (Kuwait) 22-Apr-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 03-May-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 03-May-2013 Mothercare Kuwait City (Kuwait) 03-Jun-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 03-Jun-2013 Victoria's Secret Kuwait City (Kuwait) 02-May-2013 M.A.C Kuwait City (Kuwait) 02-May-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 31-Aug-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 01-Jun-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 31-Jul-2013 Dean & Deluca Kuwait City (Kuwait) 31-May-2013 Pinkberry Kuwait City (Kuwait) 31-May-2013 Starbucks Coffee Kuwait City (Kuwait) 31-May-2013 VaVaVoom Kuwait City (Kuwait) 01-May-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 30-Apr-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 30-Apr-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 28-May-2013 VaVaVoom Kuwait City (Kuwait) 28-Apr-2013 Multiple Kuwait City (Kuwait) 27-Apr-2013 Le Pain Quotidien Kuwait City (Kuwait) 31-May-2013 Jack Wills Kuwait City (Kuwait) 15-Apr-2013 Dean & Deluca Kuwait City (Kuwait) 26-Apr-2013 Victoria's Secret Kuwait City (Kuwait) 26-Apr-2013____________________________________________________________________________Hi,This is an immediate requirement for secondment service with Kuwait Oil Company.Qualification: Graduate in Electrical Engineering.Experience:Minimum six years in the inspection of electrical equipment, instruments, spare parts, cables etc. in Oil and Gas industry. Knowledge of International standards and codes such as API/ASTM/ASME/BS etc. is essential. Shall have good communication skills, good command of the English language (both written and spoken) and capable of preparing comprehensive inspection reports. Shall be conversant with MS word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.Job location : Ahmadi, KuwaitWork schedule: 5 days (40 hours) a week.Benefits: Attractive salary with yearly air tickets to the home of record and monthly house rent subsidyVisa status: Should be transferable.Interested may send their resumes to both the following IDsBest regardsJinson K.P.00965-66250642TEC\---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Supervisor Civil - Kharafi NationalTo interpret and co-ordinate information and details received from Company and Project sources to compile manuals, drawings and associated documents.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A Diploma in any Engineering discipline (as appropriate)
• Basics of relevant technologies
• Knowledge of Client Policies & Procedures
• Supervisory Skills
• Training Skills
• Customer satisfaction
• Computer Skills
• 10 Years of relevant experience in a related field.
1. To lead a team of technical / manual personnel and maintain harmonious working relationships.
2. To interpret instructions and related information into meaningful and accurate work directives, drawings and guidelines.
3. To plan & schedule labour, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
4. To maintain effective lines of communication between the implementation and execution functions.
5. To maintain and enforce a safe working environment.
6. To help maintain client satisfaction.
Apply OnlineEDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Knowledge of Topographic Survey
• Knowledge of Mathematical Calculations
• Analytical skills
• Computer Knowledge
• 10 to 12 years of Work experience as a Land Surveyor preferably in Gulf regions.
To take measurements and determine property / work boundaries and to provide data relevant to the shape, location, elevation or dimension of land for Engineering, construction or other purposes.
1. To calculate heights, depths, relative positions, distances, and other characteristics of the terrain to perform a work activity.
2. To compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes and elevations of topographic features.
3. To establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
4. To sketch the path above a surface area, following any excavation work.
5. To prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports and legal descriptions of surveys in order to certify and assume liability for work performed.
6. To coordinate report findings with engineers and architectural personnel, clients, and others parties involved with the projects.
7. To prepare / supervise preparation of all data, charts, records, etc and to record the results of land surveys and features.
Apply OnlineBachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or Automotive disciplines.
5 to 10 years of work experience as an Equipment Engineer
To manage personnel for the repair and maintenance of equipment.
1. To follow up minor and major repairs, and maintenance of equipment as per Manufacturers specs and safety regulations / standards.
2. To ensure co-operation between Engineers, Supervisors and manual workers to reduce cost and down time.
3. To plan work and solve daily problems to reduce down time of equipment.
4. To issue and follow up material requisitions, for equipment maintenance, as per manufacturers specs.
5. To evaluate and control the operation of special and diagnostics tools required to perform the maintenance of equipment.
6. To continuously review and revise the maintenance schedule for all equipment.
7. To provide technical data, prices, comparisons, availability and submit recommendations for procurement of new equipment.
8. To follow-up with site personnel concerning the status of equipment including breakdown or any complaints from the site.
9. To ensure safe loading of the equipment to be transferred to site.
Apply OnlineThe System Engineer will be responsible for HP, Microsoft, and VMware new implementations and migrations for KDCC 's Customers . the Engineer will be responsible for project management, technical implementation of the project .
Also beside the projects the engineer will take the responsibility of supporting KDCC customer for any technical problem they face .
1- minimum 1 year experience in IT field
2- basic knowledge about hardware servers
3- Basic knowledge about Microsoft windows server, Exchange server and Active directory .
4- Basic knowledge about VMware or virtualization in general
5- MCP\ MCSE certification will be an add-on point
6- good communication skills
7- Presentable with a good attitude
8- good team player
9- ability to work after working hours and in weekends
10- valid Kuwaiti driving license and car
11- must be fluent in English
Kuwaiti Digital Computer Co. Head Quarters
Kuwait , Magwa East, KDCCTower, Sharq - Kuwait
Tel +965 – 22278700
Fax +965 – 22407038
P.O. Box 25337 Safat - 13114 – Kuwait• Bachelor of Engineering in Architecture
• Planning Skills
• Project Management
• Procurement & Engineering knowledge
• Team Leadership
• Supervisory Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Computer Skills
• Minimum 13 years of experience in leading a technical crew including a team of engineers and familiar with projects involving Landscape works.
To Supervise and coordinate project work for his area of discipline in accordance with contract conditions, working within budget and time constraints to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. To monitor and assign work to Site Engineers in accordance with Company's policies and procedures and limits of authority.
2. To monitor and control expenses related to project work and ensure organisational forecasts and budgets are met for these expenses.
3. To handle procurement activities relating to contracts and sub contracts in accordance with Company's Procedures and Procurement department activities.
4. To undertake team briefings and inception activities to ensure all aspects of work are understood by all concerned parties.
5. To ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented and followed in accordance with contract requirements and Company guidelines.
6. To undertake QC reporting interaction with other departments of Company and clients to assure production schedules and deliveries are met.
7. To be responsible and report on the scheduling of man/material movements for all aspects of construction and or maintenance activity.
8. To act as a liaison with contractors and clients managing any work interfaces and enhancements to project scope.
9. To review and evaluate technical submittals and shop drawings prior to submission to consultants and clients according to required project standards.
10. To assist the Project Manager in preparation of Sub Contract agreements and to recruit people for his area of discipline.
Apply Online• University Graduate / Business Administration
• Excellent computer skills in MSOffice, VISIO, Projects, Publisher and Graphic design.
• Excellent communication skills & creative business writing
• Excellent commands in sourcing information and solutions from internet.
• Reports and proposals writing skills and documentation skills
• Team player, organized and hard working
- Able to source information and solutions from internet.
- Able to write reports and proposals in excellent presented way.
- Able to conduct presentations to Management and department heads.
- Provide administrative support
- Communicate with other Department Managers / Section heads and others to receive and relay information as required.
- Follow-up on pending issues / actions, feedback to General Manager accordingly.
-Attend meetings, distribute agenda, confirm attendees, compile documentation, take minutes of meeting, follow up etc..
- Prepare departmental reports / documentation as directed by the Manager
- Perform additional duties / assignments as directed.
Apply OnlineMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
A) Education: Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, or related major.
B) Experience: Minimum of (4) years experience, including (1) year in similar position.
C) Language: Very good spoken and written English
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, or related major.
Ensures a reliable and secure ARIBA, KETERA and JDE procurement module and SIMS reporting tool environment for Mina Saud Supply Chain which includes system monitoring, user creation and deletion, troubleshooting and end-user support. Responsible for a variety of report processing activities for Mina Saud Supply Chain including reports customization, business work-flow and data migration criteria.
Apply OnlineForwarded byHealth Safety & Environment Team - KuwaitMember ofEngineers Welfare Federation – Kuwait. (E W F Kuwait)
(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Engineers and HSE Professionals Forums – Kuwait)DO FOR ALLAH, ALLAH WILL DO FOR YOUPlease pray for all those who are behind the scene and providing---------------------------As recievedOpportunitiesWorld Wide Safety Jobs
Company / Job Title Required Skills Exp. Location Date Posted Shell
Field Safety Lead
Risk Management, Safety Engineering, Safety Officer 0+ yrs Western Australia Apr 9, 2013 Safety Engineering, Safety Officer 5+ yrs International Apr 9, 2013 Green Field Energy Services
District HSE Coordinator
HSE Manager / Advisor, Well Servicing & Testing 5+ yrs PA Apr 9, 2013 Riverway Business Services
HSE Global Specialist
Client Representative, Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor 5+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 9, 2013 Novus Staffing Solutions
HSE Manager / Advisor 3+ yrs US Apr 9, 2013 Atwood Oceanics
Safety Training Coordinator - Advantage
Safety Training Rep 3+ yrs Korea, South Apr 9, 2013 Petroleum Consulting Services
Regulatory Compliance 5+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 9, 2013 Air Energi
HSE Manager- Site Management
HSE Manager / Advisor 10+ yrs Marystown Apr 9, 2013 Oscar Associates Limited
Senior HSSE Advisor - Deepwater FPSO
FPSO/FPU , Safety Engineering 10+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 9, 2013 Engineering Technician, Process Engineer, Safety Engineering 20+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 9, 2013 WPX Energy
Regulatory Specialist Senior
Legal, Regulatory Compliance 5+ yrs Denver, CO Apr 9, 2013 Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC
HSE Manager / Advisor 1+ yrs Casper, WY Apr 9, 2013 Vantage Force
HSE Manager / Advisor 3+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 9, 2013 Rowan Companies plc
Environmental Safety & Training 3+ yrs Korea, South Apr 9, 2013 Forum Energy Technologies
Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator
HSE Manager / Advisor 5+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 9, 2013 Forum Energy Technologies
HSE Manager / Advisor 3+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 9, 2013 Oscar Associates Limited
Technical Safety Specialist
Safety Engineering 15+ yrs Cairo Apr 9, 2013 Oscar Associates Limited
Environmental Engineer n/a Aberdeen Apr 9, 2013 DXP Enterprises, Inc.
HSE Coordinator - Northeast Region
Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor 2+ yrs Allentown, PA Apr 9, 2013 MOMENTUM ENGINEERING
Medic (Jack up )
Paramedic / Nurse 5+ yrs Oman Apr 9, 2013 Nhan Viet Co. Ltd.,
FPSO Operations & Safety Supervisor (OSS)
Captain / Master, Safety Engineering, Security 5+ yrs Vung Tau City Apr 9, 2013 Stena Drilling
Safety Officer n/a Worldwide Apr 9, 2013 Elbait Consultants
Certification Engineer, HSE Auditor, Regulatory Compliance 10+ yrs Abu Dhabi Apr 9, 2013 Elbait Consultants
HSE Auditor, HSE Manager / Advisor 9+ yrs Qatar Apr 9, 2013 Premier Group
HSE Design Engineer
Design Engineer, HSE Manager / Advisor 10+ yrs Sharjah Apr 9, 2013 Safety Management Systems
Offshore Safety Specialist
HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer 3+ yrs US Apr 8, 2013 SDS Petroleum Consultants, LLP
HES Safety Consultant
HSE Manager / Advisor 3+ yrs Offshore Apr 8, 2013 Air Energi
Quality Procurement Coordinator
Environmental Safety & Training 10+ yrs Calgary Region Apr 8, 2013 Rider Hunt International
HSE Manager / Advisor, Regulatory Compliance 5+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 8, 2013 Rider Hunt International
HSSE Advisor II
HSE Manager / Advisor 4+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 8, 2013
Company / Job Title Required Skills Exp. Location Date Posted Diamond Offshore
Health and Safety Advisor
HSE Manager / Advisor 4+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 8, 2013 Diamond Offshore
Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor 5+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 8, 2013 Confidential
HSE Auditor, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer 3+ yrs North America Operations Apr 8, 2013 Safety Management Systems
Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer 2+ yrs Alberta/British Columbia Apr 8, 2013 Confidential
Senior Safety Consultant
HSE Auditor, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer 7+ yrs US Apr 8, 2013 Weatherford
Safety Officer 3+ yrs Casper, WY Apr 8, 2013 Safety Officer 1+ yrs Edmonton Apr 8, 2013 Business Development, Client Representative, Sales and Marketing n/a Brentwood, Essex Apr 8, 2013 PG Global
Resourcers & Consultants
Client Representative n/a Brentwood, Essex Apr 8, 2013 Derrickman, Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids, Regulatory Compliance 7+ yrs GOM Apr 8, 2013 BHP Billiton
HSE System Administrator - Operations
HSE Manager / Advisor 3+ yrs Shreveport, TX Apr 8, 2013 Shackleton Duke Ltd
Health and Safety Specialist
HSE Auditor, HSE Manager / Advisor 5+ yrs Williston Basin, ND Apr 8, 2013 Parker Drilling
HSE Auditor 7+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 8, 2013 Oscar Associates Limited
Environmental Engineer n/a Aberdeen Apr 8, 2013 Oscar Associates Limited
Technical Safety Specialist
Safety Engineering 15+ yrs Cairo Apr 8, 2013 FMC Technologies
Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor 10+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 8, 2013 Talisman Energy Inc.
Air Permit Specialist
Environmental Safety & Training 5+ yrs Three Rivers, TX Apr 8, 2013 Pertemps Professional Staffing Network Limited
HSE Manager - KSA
HSE Manager / Advisor 10+ yrs Saudi Arabia Apr 8, 2013 HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Engineering 10+ yrs Jakarta Apr 8, 2013 Confidential
HSE Auditor, HSE Manager / Advisor 5+ yrs Bahrain Apr 6, 2013 Shell Canada Limited
Team Leader - Emergency Services
Emergency Response, Fire Fighting, HSE Manager / Advisor 7+ yrs Alberta Apr 6, 2013 Shell Canada Limited
Regional Sustainable Development Advisor
Environmental Engineer, HSE Manager / Advisor, Regulatory Compliance 10+ yrs Alberta Apr 6, 2013 Air Energi
Senior Offshore HSE Advisor
Environmental Engineer, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Engineering 10+ yrs TX Apr 5, 2013 RLG International
Project Manager - Performance Coach
Chemical Engineering, Drilling Consultant, Safety Training Rep 15+ yrs Alaska or Gulf of Mexico Apr 5, 2013 Bureau Veritas
Industrial Hygiene Consultant
HSE Auditor, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Engineering 3+ yrs Houston, TX Apr 5, 2013 Regulatory Compliance 5+ yrs Conklin, Alberta Apr 5, 2013 TRS Staffing
HSE Manager / Advisor 5+ yrs The Woodlands, TX Apr 5, 2013 Petroplan Limited
Senior Gating / Compliance Analyst
Regulatory Compliance 7+ yrs Edmonton Capital Region Apr 5, 2013 Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
EHS Representative II
HSE Manager / Advisor 3+ yrs The Woodlands, TX Apr 5, 2013 Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Staff EHS Representative
HSE Manager / Advisor 8+ yrs The Woodlands, TX Apr 5, 2013Dear FriendsThere is urgent opening for welding supervisor with 10 years experience.Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org following person referring my NameYAKOOB KHANQA/QC ENGINEERFINESCO International Gen Trading & Contracting CoAhamed Kabeer
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|