- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 10 to 15 years of project
- and engineering management experience in the oil/gas industry.
- Experience on large-scale oil/gas and petrochemical capital projects preferred
- To Direct and manage the project engineering for the assigned EPC Packages during EPC in a manner that achieves project requirements for safety, engineering, quality, schedule and cost management.
- Review and provide input to the QA/QC procedure.
- Manage the technical bid evaluation. Monitors the interactions with other packages, projects and takeholders. Review the monthly progress and milestone completion certificates.
- Takes necessary corrective action on align project back on track in case of deviations from plan (cost, schedules, quality, HSE performance, operability, maintainability etc)
Salary: As per Company's standards
Interested candidates please send your updated word resume to Email: email@example.com