Lead Safety Engineer
- Degree in appropriate discipline i.e. Chemical, Mechanical Engineering.
- Chartered member of relevant engineering institution. Or has experience to enable membership.
- Offshore and onshore oil & gas related design experience.
- Experience of a leadership role in Technical Safety Design and ability to manage a team.
- Expert in report writing.
- Familiarity with International Design Guidelines and Standards.
- Ability to handle discussions and run meetings with client engineers.
To view complete details and other job vacancies and to register your CV to: email@example.com