Our client is a multi-billion dollar organization whose developments include town planning, urban planning and establishment of highend infrastructure programs in the fields of transportation, parks, roads, residential and commercial areas, etc. As part of their ongoing expansion, they are currently seeking a
Chief Internal Auditor
who is aware of the applicable legislation and best practice principles, with the ultimate goal and aim to assist in managing the daily activities of the Internal Audit Department in a responsible manner.
- This is a senior management role and you will be responsible for strengthening the existing internal audit function and mapping out the audit framework.
- You will also focus on the planning & implementation of internal controls, corporate governance policies and develop a risk and systems based audit approach across the organization and its subsidiaries. You would also provide recommendations and develop strategies on improvements to current processes. Other key responsibilities will include being involved in appraising the organization activities including risk analysis, assurance on all control arrangements and minimizing exposure to liabilities.
- The successful candidate must have CA/CPA/CIA degree and 10 to 15 years experience in the internal audit function within a large corporate business.
- At least 3 - 5 years will have been spent in one of the “Big 4”auditing firms.
- Finally, you must possess analytical capabilities coupledwith excellent communication, people and team leadership skills.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | MOSAIC - Search + Consultancy. www.mosaicsearch.com