HVAC ENGINEER - Contract Hire (Oil & Gas Industry)
- B.Sc. in Mechanical (Power) Engineering, 4-6 years related experience on design and application of air-conditioning and ventilation, purging and pressurising systems, to include petro-chemical oriented installations e.g. onshore and offshore process/production facilities control rooms and computer suites, with at least 3 years in supervisory capacity.
- Experience in Commissioning and Maintenance of Air-conditioning Distribution Systems and Plant.
- Good Knowledge of electrical and Mechanical systems associated with HVAC.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Age: 28-50 years
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Plans, coordinates and provide expertise and technical advice on Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) engineering work to the companys different Assets/Teams.
- Screens and Guides consulting engineers in related technical matters to ensure meeting Company standards and Requirements [Work covers all Company locations: Abu Dhabi, Das and Offshore].
Interested candidates please send your word resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org