Our client, a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) centre for aircraft and support services in United Arab Emirates (UAE) Armed Forces is looking to recruit a
Business Analyst/ Engineer
who will be directly reporting to the Procurement Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi.
- Define and develop standard reports for procurement.
- Develop workflow requirements for procurement system setup.
- Define standard procedures and processes for material planning using IT solutions.
- Develop data collection tools and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes.
- BS/BA, or equivalent degree, proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of Oracle.
- Past experience of developing material logistics and procurement processes and procedures related to rotary and fixed wing.
- Must have experience both in business and ERP systems, analytically minded and strong problem solving skills.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org / Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.