From: Wasim Ahmed
Date: Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Senior Structural Engineers
TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master or Bachelor in Civil/ Structural Engineering.
- At least 10 years experience in offshore oil & gas platforms.
- Familiar with offshore design codes.
- Familiar with SACS software
- Experience in designing the topsides for semi-submersible and/ or FPSO.
- Had done big platforms of float over in nature.
- Familiar with Finite Element Analysis.
- Participate in wide range of projects covering, design, calculation and modelling of civil foundations and structural steel.
- Site investigation and civil/ structural steel modelling for the detailed engineering phase for multi-discipline projects.
- Requires demonstrable and extensive experience in civil and structural steel design, calculation and modelling.
"knowledge gets obtained by pursuing the aspects of knowledge and the forbearance characteristic gets obtained by practicing the aspects of forbearance".
WASIM AHMED ALATE,
QA/QC ENGINEER (Electrical & Instrumentation),
BLACK CAT ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION W.L.L.
ORYX GTL PROJECT,
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|