From: Wasim Ahmed
Date: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Senior Instrument Engineer
Position reports to: Business Unit Manager or Delegate
Carry out instrumentation design engineering activities, including co-ordination with the instrumentation design groups, to engineer tie-ins from a new offshore complex to an existing wellhead platform
- Perform engineering design duties associated with tie-ins of an existing wellhead platform into a new offshore complex being designed by Worley.
- Duties will include equipment selection and specification, detail design in collaboration with designers and bid evaluation/ vendor document review and approval.
- Modifications to Cause and Effect diagrams and Functional definition of required Process Control & Safety systems
- Quality Assurance Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit
- Safety Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit . Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline
- Anticipate at least +6 Years plus experience with instrumentation in the Oil & Gas environment,
- Experienced in the specification, evaluation and documentation of electronic and pneumatic field instruments
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Engineering Design, R&D
Senior Design Engineer
(UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization) AND (PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
"knowledge gets obtained by pursuing the aspects of knowledge and the forbearance characteristic gets obtained by practicing the aspects of forbearance".
WASIM AHMED ALATE,
QA/QC ENGINEER (Electrical & Instrumentation),
BLACK CAT ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION W.L.L.
ORYX GTL PROJECT,
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|