Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamtullah,
Jeddah based IT company is looking for Tech Lead – Product Development
· Problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently.
· An expert who provides management leadership in the design, development & delivery of
· Technology - enabled applications, products & services within a computing systems environment.
· Work as a part of a core team living throughout the SDLC in analysis, design, implement, test the product infrastructure for enabling the Healthcare Information System as "Software-as-a-Service" & "On Premise" Model.
· The position will also be responsible for evaluating emerging technologies & standards, carryout proof of- concept to demonstrate the approach.
· The position will play key role in technical evaluation & guidance to the engineering team, discussions with business &/or cross functional teams to drive the product & platform strategically.
· Experience with agile or iterative development process, unit & integration testing, product
· Interest in latest technology trends in the industry & drive a new innovation into engineering.
· An expert in design & implementation of J2EE application.
Identify & propose the technology direction of the application & lead the efforts in evolving architecture related to Software-as-a-Service / On-Demand Computing.
· Works extensively with the Technical Architect, Product Management & Individual Teams to collaborate & educate them on software engineering, J2EE best practices & system consideration.
· Deep understanding of SOA, Web Services, REST APIs, ORM, Web Framework.
· Be able to provide technology insights & assessment of appropriate third party products, & drives technical application development, testing & deployment activities.
· Direct development teams as required, work with application architects/teams on project activities & coordinate with component architects on infrastructure components.
· Provide insight for resolving Performance, Scalability & reliability related bottlenecks in the software product.
· Must be excellent problem solver, creative thinker, & self-motivated.
· Excellent writing & communications skills.
· Experience in Healthcare domain is a big plus.
· 8– 10+ years of experience in software industry experience in building &/or implementation of large, diverse distributed technologies.
· Hands on experience with J2EE technology in enterprise software development with full understanding life-cycle development process, methodology & tools.
· Deep knowledge & working experience with Rational Rose / UML, Application Servers, Web Servers, RDBMS & O/R mapping technologies.
· Experience in design patterns, application integration frameworks, good understanding of SDLC & On Demand Computing / Software-a-as-Service paradigm.
· Experience in design & implementation of J2EE applications that are robust, complex, scalable with expertise in JNDI, JDBC, JMS, EJB, Servlet, JSP, XML, SOA, Web Services, REST API, Struts 2.0, Spring, Hibernate, Rules or Policy Engine (Drools), Workflow or JBPM, BIRT, Lucene.
· Experience in implementing the architecture as well as identifying infrastructure needs for localization.
· Experience in designing product for scalability, performance & enable efficient & flexible deployment, upgrade & support processes.
· Strong self-initiative to strive for both personal & technical excellence.
· Experience in Cloud Computing is a big plus.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent, MS in Computer
Science, or Information Technology, or equivalent.
Please email your emails and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply only if you have transferable Iqama.
Attachment(s) from Kaleem Alam (Yahoo)
1 of 1 File(s)