From: Moin Don
Date: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM
King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is pleased to announce PhD Scholarships for international students (male only) for the academic year 2013/2014.
The Interested candidates should visit our website http://dgsscholarship.kau.edu.sa/Default.aspx?Site_ID=306200&lng=EN for more details.
Online application form is also available on our website from 19/10/2012 to 28/02/2013
Disciplines available for Ph.D:
Faculty of Science:
BIOLOGY, STATISTICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOCHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS
Faculty of Engineering:
CIVIL ENGINEERING, THERMAL ENGINEERING AND DESALINATION, MINING ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, AERONAUTIC ENGINEERING
Faculty of Meteorology, Environment Arid Land Agriculture:
ARID LAND AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, METEOROLOGY, HYDROLOGY AND WATER RESOURCES MAN
Faculty of Arts & Humanities:
ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE, ISLAMIC STUDIES
Faculty of Earth Sciences:
MINERAL RESOURCES AND ROCKS, ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL GEOLOGY
Faculty of Marine Science:
MARINE BIOLOGY, MARINE PHYSICS, MARINE CHEMISTRY, MARINE GEOLOGY
Faculty of Environmental Design:
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Faculty of Computing & Information Technology:
1. Payment of a monthly award of (1900 SR).
2. Payment of accommodation allowance (1800 SR) when scholarship student arrives to Jeddah.
3. Health care will be provided for the student.
4. Providing of housing and suitable scientific, social, cultural and training care.
5. Procurement of discounted meals.
6. Not continual award of (4000 SR) as allowance of word-processing of thesis.
7. Graduation award for books cargo (2700SR).
8. two way tickets to the student annually.
1. Age does not exceed (35).
2. An approved official academic qualification of grade not less than "Very Good", if the degree offered in grades in the applicant home country.
3. One of the following Score in English language exams: Exam type - Ph.D: TOEFL (PBT) = 500, TOEFL (CBT) = 173, TOEFL (IBT) = 61, IELTS = 5
4.Fluency in Arabic Language is required for applicants applying for Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.5.Good conductance and medical condition.
6. Two recommendation letters from previous instructors.
7.Applicant should not be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in Saudi Arabia
1. Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
2. Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
3. A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
4. A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
5. Two scientific recommendations from previous instructors.
6. A copy of valid passport (at least one year).
To Apply for admission
Application for graduate studies program takes place by accessing Our Website (KAU Graduates Studies Scholarships), and reading the regulations and admission conditions for the available programs . Then, applicant starts filling the electronic application and attaching the required documents for those who fulfill the admission conditions within the admission period between (19/10/2012 to 28/02/2013).
With Best Regards
" Spirituality is remembrance - recollection and the intimate energy involved in the struggle against the natural human tendency to forget God, the meaning of life, and the other world." Tariq Ramadan
Pü Consider the environment. Think before you print.
1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg of CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|