1) Never send your resume to the person who posted the job (unless he/she asked for it). If you send your resume to the person who posted the job (without asking), your resume will not be seen by the hiring company and you will be removed from this list.
2) Be polite and courteous to hiring employers. No company will hire a person who does not follow the norms or shows genuine interest in the desired job. Simply firing away resumes does not get an applicant anywhere.
3) Applicants have to show genuine interest and not blindly attach resume to their emails. They must cater their resume towards the job that they are applying for and provide a cover letter.
FAILURE TO DO SO IS CONSIDERED AS AN INSULT TO THE RECRUITER.
4) Be professional in your posting.
· Get a proper email address; email addresses like baba or baby may be the name your parents, siblings, or spouse like to address you as, but they will not impress a hiring manager.
· When applying, put the email address of the hiring manager in the " To:" field and not as a BCC.
· Do not copy your email to all your friends; if you want to tell them about the job, send them a separate email.
· Do not send One e mail to many recruiters / employers to save time. Always send separate e mail to every recruiter / employer
5) Omit needless items in your resume (if not asked). Leave the following things out:
· marital status,
· father's name,
· date of birth,
· national ID card number,
· irrelevant awards,
· irrelevant associations and memberships,
· irrelevant publications,
· irrelevant recreational activities,
· a second mailing address ("permanent address" is confusing and never used),
· reference of references ("available upon request"),
· travel history,
· previous pay rates,
· previous supervisor names,
· reasons for leaving previous jobs,
· and components of your name which you really never use (i.e. middle names etc).
You should REMEMBER ALLAH (GOD) to get you good results out of your nicely written and arranged resume.
All The Best :)
FREE CAR DRIVING TRAINING and LICENSE FOR POORS - AZAD KHIDMAT FOUNDATION http://jobslinksaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/2016/08/free-car-driving-training-and-license.html
Application for IDB Scholarship:
Feed A Poor Family - By Alif India organisation :
MESCO - EDUCATIONAL AID COLLEGE LEVEL - Last Date# 30.8.16
View and utilize below other website for Knowledge enhancement,4. www.alqamaracdemy.in