- Managing and directing the daily activities of service desk agents and telephone operators.
- Supervising, planning, and managing functions concerned to Call Center environment.
- Carrying out supervision, call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining, and reviewing all agents or operators.
- Acting as an information source and answering operator or agents questions, assigning tasks, following up and giving instructions as needed.
- Attending, following up and resolving customer complaints and questions.
- Ensuring that the team members acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job.
- Carrying out performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all agents and operators to improve the efficiency.
- Compiling and maintaining lists of on-call and key schedules and personnel, and ensuring that the operators can use all lists as required.
- Updating databases, organizing activities related to maintenance and repair of equipments, ordering supplies and materials.
- Preparing and directing schedules, monitoring attendance of operators, scheduling breaks and shifts as necessary.
- Communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Manager of customer service.
- Practicing and ensuring compliance with that of all the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Ability to inspire and support people.
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals.
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work.
- Maintain calmness under tight pressure.
- IT or Telecom background preferred.
- Required to be fluent in both English & Arabic.
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in call center service activities.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years in a supervisory role.
1. Minimum of 10 years parts experience of which 3 should be at supervisory level and 2 at management level.
2. Must be conversant with parts catalogs, manuals and electronic.
3. Must have sound technical knowledge of a motor vehicle.
4. Must be conversant with warehouse operations.
5. Must be conversant with inventory management.
5.1 Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with requirements from service and retail customers.
5.2 Monitors and adjust inventory levels to minimize obsolescence.
5.3 Monitors and plan stock order procedures.
5.4 Enforce policy on special orders
6. Must be conversant with financial management (parts operations)
6.1 Analyzes sales, expenses and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals.
7. Must be able to forecast sales based on historical demand.
8. Must be conversant with warehouse procedures
8.1 Analyze warehouse storage layout and revises as needed for maximum effectiveness.
8.2 Direct shipping and receiving efforts to ensure timely processing
9. Must have knowledge of importation regulations in KSA.
10. Must be a decision maker.
11. Must be able to manage a team of employees
11.1 Provide technical assistance to employees.
11.2 Monitors attendance build a career plan for each employee.
11.3 Enforces guidelines for employees when working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
12. Handle customer complaints immediately and according to company guidelines.